1. This GoInsure Personal Accident Complimentary Premium Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by U Mobile Services Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile Services”) which will commence at 08.00am on 1 January 2022 and end at 11.59pm on 30 June 2022 (“Campaign Period”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. Campaign Eligibility
- This Campaign is open to new and existing GoPayz customers who:
- are Malaysian citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia between the ages of 18 to 70; and
- have not subscribed to any GoInsure Personal Accident Insurance (“GoInsure PA”) plans before the Campaign Period.
- U Mobile Services reserves the right to reject any application by any participant without assigning any reason.
4. Campaign Mechanics
- To participate in this Campaign, you must purchase GoInsure PA using your GoPayz account during the Campaign Period by (“Opt-In”):
- selecting the “Personal Accident Insurance” tab under “Financial Services” tab;
- selecting GoInsure PA; and
- making the premium payment for the GoInsure PA plan selected.
- Upon successful Opt-In, you will receive 1 complimentary coverage for GoInsure PA (“Complimentary Coverage”) which is valid for a period of 1 month effective from the date you receive the Opt-In notification (“Complimentary Premium Period”) via registered email from Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“CHUBB”).
- GoInsure PA is provided by CHUBB subject to the applicable terms and conditions imposed by CHUBB which are available at https://www.chubb.com/my-en/campaign/goinsure.aspx. U Mobile Services makes no representations not warranties on GoInsure PA.
- Each eligible subscriber is only entitled to receive the Complimentary Coverage once during the Campaign Period.
- GoInsure PA will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis unless you opt-out by giving written notice to Chubb via email to goinsure.MY@chubb.com (“Opt-Out”).
5. Complimentary Premium
- The monthly premium payable for GoInsure PA is RM6.36 inclusive of sales and service tax (“Premium”). However, you will not be required to remit the Premium during the Complimentary Premium Period.
- This Premium charged will be deducted via:
- GoPayz Account, the premium payable will be deducted from your GoPayz Account;
- your credit card linked to your GoPayz Account, the premium payable will be chargeable to your credit card; or
- your debit card linked to your GoPayz Account, the premium payable will be deducted from your debit card account,
on a monthly basis unless you Opt-Out in accordance with the policy terms prescribed by Chubb.
- U Mobile Services may change any of these Terms and Conditions and may terminate, suspend this Campaign or extend the Campaign Period. Any such change will be announced on GoPayz’s website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on GoPayz’s website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Campaign
- By participating in the Campaign, all participants: -
- consent for U Mobile Services and CHUBB to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Campaign or processing your insurance application/proposal;
- consent for U Mobile Services to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identifies and any general information that U Mobile Services sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile Services the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile Services and its related corporation (as defined under Companies Act 2016) (“Related Corporation”) excludes all liability in connection with this Campaign. All participants agree to release U Mobile Services and its Related Corporation from and indemnify U Mobile Services and its Related Corporation against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Campaign.
- The subscription and use of GoPayz is subject to the GoPayz Service Agreement and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, GoPayz Service Agreement Terms and Conditions, as the case may be, will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all the matters arising from this Campaign.
Version: 28 June 2021