You can top up your GoPayz account via any 1 of the following top up channels:
Banking Facility or FPX
1. Select online bank transfer FPX in GoPayz Website or GoPayz App;
2. Select your preferred bank;
3. Key in your desired top up amount;
4. You will be redirected to your bank's online banking portal; and
5. Complete the transaction on your online banking portal.
||Cash Top Up at 7 Eleven outlets||
1. Select top up at 7 Eleven option in GoPayz Website or GoPayz App;
2. Key in your desired top up amount;
3. Press proceed;
4. A pop-up screen will display a barcode;
5. Present the barcode to 7 Eleven cashier counter within 48 hours of receipt. If you do not present the barcode within 48 hours of receipt, you need to perform a new request from GoPayz Website or GoPayz App for cash top up at 7 Eleven; and
6. Pay the cash amount in the receipt to the 7 Eleven cashier and��keep the receipts of transaction.
Once we receive notification from the respective top up channels, your GoPayz Account will be credited accordingly.
Basic Wallet Account
Your Basic Wallet Account size is RM2,999.00.
Premium Wallet Account
Your Premium Wallet Account size is RM5,000.00.
The amount you can top up depends on the type of your GoPayz Account. For Basic Wallet, your account can only hold up to RM2,999.00 whilst for Premium Wallet, your account can only hold up to RM5,000.00 at any one time.
All monies in your GoPayz Account will be stored in Ringgit Malaysia.
Your GoPayz Card can be used to pay for goods and services anywhere in the world provided that the merchants accept Visa, Mastercard or UnionPay���s card or cards provided by any other card schemes that we participate in as notified by us from time to time.
All Overseas and Foreign Merchant Transactions including online transactions shall be converted to Ringgit Malaysia at the prevailing conversion rate on the day of conversion and include the charges as determined by Card Schemes and a service fee of 1%.
There might be charges imposed by the top-up channel service provider, depending on the top-up channel you select.
Note: Please refer to our fees and charges table as provided in this FAQs.